Rockford Wellness understands and takes seriously
the ever-changing situation regarding the Novel Covid-19 virus. We have actively implemented our emergency hygiene protocol at this time and have outlined these measures below.
Our intent is to provide a safe & healing environment for our staff & patients. We will remain open and providing services for the patients we have identified as critical for their care AND we are closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds.
YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Emergency Hygiene Protocol:
1. HAND WASHING: using soap and
water & hand washing for 20 seconds is still the single best preventative measure that can be done.
2. We have added an additional layer of air filtration in both hyperbaric oxygen chambers and in our office working space.
3. We ask that you avoid hand shaking / touch.
4. Our staff is using a combination of cleaning products on every table surface, door handles, and working areas. Please allow more time for proper sanitation technique.
5. If you feel a surface needs cleaned, ask for it to be cleaned. We do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable asking for hand washing or cleaning.
6. We are asking every practice member and staff to daily check body temperature. Please bring your log of daily body temperatures to every appointment. You will be denied services without your log of daily temperatures. We will also check your body temperature the day of services. We ask you to self quarantine if there is a rise in body temperature. Monitoring body temperature allows us to, as best as possible, catch and early carrier for Covid-19.